In respect to this, can you play Spanish songs on the acoustic guitar?
Traditional Spanish guitar songs always use a nylon string acoustic guitar. However, there are many artists today who also use steel string acoustic guitars in the playing of Spanish-themed music.
Then, how do you play corridos on acoustic guitar?
Also to know is, how do you play Mexican style guitar?
What guitar is best for Mexican music?
A flamenco guitar is designed to be more mobile, and easier to hold upright while standing. However, they do not offer the same range that is available with a classical guitar. For that reason, a classical guitar with nylon strings is probably the best option for any Latin American music.
Lyrics and mellow guitar sound are two most important characteristics of the Corridos. That’s why it’s so crucial to choose a
|1.||Cordoba C3M||See on Amazon|
|2.||Yamaha C40II||See on Amazon|
|3.||Martin LX1||See on Amazon|
|4.||Takamine GC1||See on Amazon|
8 Catchy Songs to Practice Your Spanish
- Natalia Lafourcade – Soledad y El mar.
- Miki Nuñez – Me Vale.
- Monsieur Periné ft. Vicente García – Nuestra Canción.
- Julieta Venegas – Eres para Mí
- Sebastián Yatra – Tacones Rojos.
- Alvaro Soler – Sofia.
- Juanes – La Bilirrubina.
- Ximena Sarinana – Lo Bailado.
Oye como va (Hey, how’s it going) is one of those classic hispanic songs everyone knows. The mambo tune written by the Puerto Rican American earned him the title of The King of Latin Music.
- “La Bamba”. Ritchie Valens.
- “Querida”. Juan Gabriel.
- “La Jaula de Oro”. Los Tigres del Norte.
- “Dr. Psiquiatra”. Gloria Trevi.
- “Como la Flor”. Selena.
- “Oye Mi Amor”. Mana.
|Other names||Vihuela, Vihuela Mexicana|
|Hornbostel–Sachs classification||(Composite chordophone)|
Mexican Fiesta Party Music
- La TequileraAstrid Hadad.
- La Cumbia Del MoleLila Downs, Flaco Jimenez, Max Baca.
- Mexican Hat Dance (Jarabe Tapatio)The Mariachis.
- Golpes Que da la Vida (with Reyli)La Sonora Santanera, Reyli Barba.
- El ChuponcitoSonora Tropicana.
- Mambo No. …
- La BoaLa Sonora Santanera.
- Que BelloDinamitando Dinamita.
This is one of the most famous Mexican folk songs in history.